If you’re seeing this post on www.lincolnbarbour.com, then you might notice things look differently around here. If you’re reading this through an RSS reader, you should check out the new look and feel of my website. I’m so stoked about it.
It’s still a work in progress, but the features you’ll see right away are:
- A slick new wide layout that works/looks the same on your browser as it does on your iPhone/iPad.
- A revamped blog that breaks it down into five main categories: News, Work / Tearsheets, Ides of May, and Best Practices. More on what all those mean later.
- Speaking of Ides of May, it is still live at www.ides-of-may.com, but all future personal photo blog posts will come here. I will eventually port over all the old content to here, but that’ll be when I have some more time (i.e. hopefully sooner rather later)
- Four new portfolios showcasing my best work ever.
What’s in the works includes:
- Photoshelter powered Image Archive that will allow you to license photos, buy prints, and so much more.
- A re-energized blog that will be updated daily with fresh content ranging from personal work to opinions to tearsheets.
- Something I’m calling “Pro Tips” that will cover photo business topics, camera gear, photo software, and techniques.
- Who knows what else? But I’m really excited to see what’s next.
I look forward to your comments and hear what you think of the site, what you’d like to see more of, and what can I do for you!