next steps

Outake from a Portland Monthly shoot. This is Paul Rosenbaum, CEO of Rentrak. If you went to a movie in the US, he knows about it.

NEWS: So after a consultation with Leslie Burns-Dell’Acqua and a little soul searching, I’ve totally revamped my portfolio and updated my main website (www.lincolnbarbour.com).

I’m stoked. The work is really a great reflection of what I do best. For a long time, I’ve been trying to be something for everyone and now I’ve sort of found my voice, my style. This blog has been great for getting me here and I appreciate everyone’s comments and feedback.

You all ROCK!

6 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• Anonymous06/08/2007 - 7:21 am

Great job on the site! Style is a tricky thing. I have been using flickr a lot recently and seem to have a wide range on post-processing styles. I just can't decide! You stuff is looking awesome though! Do you do this full time?ReplyCancel

• Lincoln06/08/2007 - 11:28 am

Yep, I've been a professional photographer for about 5 years. Most of my clients have been local, but I'm now shifting my marketing efforts towards larger companies and ad agencies. I kind of have that small fish in a big pond feeling. But, I'm ready to make it happen.ReplyCancel

• Dill Icious06/08/2007 - 11:30 am

Did you use the vlassic dill spread on the lens to create that snap, pickle pop?ReplyCancel

• Lincoln06/08/2007 - 12:04 pm

It's all about ACR 4.1. I barely use Photoshop anymore for color, contast, and saturation. I have my special formulas and use them for starting points. Then I push and pull it to extremes and find the look.ReplyCancel

• Jeff Ambrose06/08/2007 - 12:37 pm

That trombone (I think) opening shot is just killer Lincoln. I love it. Good luck with your future endeavors.ReplyCancel

• Lincoln06/08/2007 - 2:45 pm