eastbank studio #1

Ta Da! This is our studio. The windows face North and East, so after 12:00, we have great consistent natural light all day long. Plus with the high ceilings, it’s easy to rig up all the lighting gear you could possibly want. To the right is the client area which will eventually have a flat screen TV and a Wii. (You know… for the kids 😉 The wall to the left is on wheels, so we can move it anywhere in the space for backdrop or for splitting the set. All in all, it’s about 600 sq. ft. of shooting space. What you can’t see is the kitchen area to the back left corner and the paper cutting and storage area near the entrance.

6 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• Anonymous07/19/2007 - 6:08 am

Wow! Congrads. It looks amazing. I can't wait to see some shots from it. What will be mainly shooting there?ReplyCancel

• schmee07/19/2007 - 7:27 am

lookin good bud!ReplyCancel

• Eddie07/19/2007 - 8:49 am

Congrats! This looks great!ReplyCancel

• Jeff Ambrose07/19/2007 - 12:22 pm

Looks awesome. How did you find it? Wouldn't mind finding a space like this to live in.ReplyCancel

• Lincoln07/19/2007 - 9:40 pm

Thanks guys! I'm not sure exactly what I will end up shooting in the studio. My idea of being here evolves everyday. Most of work is location based, so I need to work on a studio portfolio. I'm working up some still life ideas and concepts that I'm sure I'll post here in the future. I may even do some fashion. Who knows?!ReplyCancel

• Lary07/22/2007 - 2:28 am

Hmm, impressive! Seems that you dive into a flood of light when you enter the room. Cool! It's exactly the kind of room I wanted to live in as soon as I earned enough money… Now that I've got the money, I haven't got a home like that. Where have all our dreams gone???ReplyCancel