Coronavirus Photo Policy
- Air travel is temporarily suspended. We will drive to the following states: Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming, New Mexico.
- Temperature check the day of shoot of all crew.
- All equipment shall be wiped down with antibacterial cleaning agent prior to use.
- Hands washed and/or sanitized on arrival to location/set.
- Shoes off and stored outside on all residential shoots.
- Temporary no physical contact policy (handshakes, high fives, etc).
- Photographer and crew must remain 6ft apart at all times and wear face masks.
- Remote art direction can occur, but will limit scope of shoot.
- Hand washing before and after all meals and snacks.
- 24 hour cancellation fee waived if illness occurs.
Flexible Payment Terms
Because of the uncertain state of the economy, I am offering the following terms to reduce your upfront expenses on future photo shoots.
- 12 Month Interest Free Payment Plan – You may opt to spread the costs of a shoot over the next twelve months interest free. After, twelve months, payment is due in full or a 10% finance charge will be incurred on the balance every month.
- 2, 5, & 10 Day Retainer Packages – If you know you have multiple shoots to do over the next year, I can create a custom retainer package and discount all fees by 20% (except travel costs).
- Subscription Package – If you need ongoing photography, you can subscribe to a monthly service plan and pay a flat amount each month. The Monthly Subscription Fee ranges from $5000 to $500 depending on number of shoots and usage. Feel free to contact me to setup a time to discuss.
I am watching the situation closely and will be sure to let you know if anything changes with our policies.
All the best and stay healthy,